- Become aware of how your present state of mind directly affects your relationship with your horse
- Read your horse's body language to understand their present emotions and state of mind
- Learn to listen to your horse; they are talking all the time!
- Determine what you need and want in your relationship with your horse
- Observe your horse's reactions to appropriate, patient, training techniques
- Provide training and skills that can be used immediately with calm, helpful feedback
- Learn to be present with the horse, whether on the ground or in the saddle
- Groundwork to build a trusting relationship
- Creative, fun exercises that bring awareness such that the horse wants to be in your presence
- Build confidence to help with anxiety, social issues, and various challenges
- Create foundational parenting skills for better home life
- Coaching for parents, including adoptive parents, and their children
- Have fun while learning!
- Will travel to your location for on-site training
- Bring your horse to our ranch in Sedalia, CO (My home base)
- Work with my horse(s) in Sedalia